Above you’ll find links to downloadable editions of the text of Little Brother. These downloads are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license, which lets you share it, remix it, and share your remixes, provided that you do so on a noncommercial basis. Some people don’t understand why I do this — so check out this post if you want my topline explanation for why I do this crazy thing.
It’s kind of a tradition around here that my readers convert my ebooks to their favorite formats and send them to me here, and it’s one that I love! If you’ve converted these files to another format, send them to me and I’ll host them, but before you do, make sure you read the following:
- Only one conversion per format, first come, first serve. That means that if someone’s already converted the file to a Femellhebber 3000 document, that’s the one you’re going to find here. I just don’t know enough about esoteric readers to adjudicate disputes about what the ideal format is for your favorite device.
- Make sure include a link to the reader as well. When you send me an ebook file, make sure that you include a link to the website for the reader technology as well so that I can include it below.
- No cover art. The text of this book is freely copyable, the cover, not so much. The rights to it are controlled by my publisher, so don’t include it with your file.
- No DRM. The Creative Commons license prohibits sharing the file with “DRM” (sometimes called “copy-protection”) on it, and that’s fine by me. Don’t send me the book with DRM on it. If you’re converting to a format that has a DRM option, make sure it’s switched off.
- Danish translation from Science Fiction Cirklen
- ePub: EPUB file (Thanks, Hadrien Gardeur!)
- eReader for Palm: .PDB file (Thanks, Roger Moore!)
- FBReader: FB2 file (Thanks, hDenis Malinovsky!)
- Freenet download: Get the HTML version using the secure, private Freenet protocol (Thanks, Alex Davies!)
- iPhone Books app .ZIP file (Thanks, Michael Verdi!)
- iPod Notes Reader: .ZIP file (Thanks, Nathan Wells!)
- iSilo: .PDB file (Thanks, Christopher Sol!)
- J2ME enabled phones: Link (Thanks, Nicholas Bennett!)
- Kindle: Link (Thanks, Ian Bone!)
- Kindle (.mobi): Link (Thanks, Immanuel Hayden!)
- LaTeX: .TEX file (Thanks, Mikael Vejdemo Johansson!)
- Microsoft Reader: .LIT file (Thanks, Simon Sherlock!)
- Mobipocket: .PRC file (Thanks, Steve Johnson and Will Wyatt!)
- PalmDoc (for CSpotRun and others): .PDB file (Thanks, Nex!)
- Plucker: .PDB file (Thanks, Michael Hellwig!)
- SiSu: .SST file (Thanks, Ralph Amissah!)
- Sony e-Reader: .LRF file (Thanks, Andy Waschick!)
- Speed Reader: Link (Thanks, Trevor Smith!)
- TI-Reader for Texas Instruments calculators: .ZIP file (Thanks, David Bengtson!)
- Unix help file format: .INFO file (Thanks, Daniel!)
- XO Library Bundle: .XOL file (Thanks, FFM!)
- YuDu version (Flash required) (Thanks, Jonathan Cornwell!)
- Embeddable Facebook version (Thanks, John Peck!)
- Kepub version (Thanks, Arda Ozkal!)